Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 21, 2011 Mowing

Week Three and the mowing continues.  I've been doing an awesome job, as usual.  Sure my Dad helps a little, but mostly he points at the areas I missed and grunts.  My Dad could be cool except for a) he refuses to acknowledge my dominance of the Apple iOS and b) everything his says and does irritates me.  For example, just this year he ordered me to go into a building (my school) scheduled for demolition.   You know it was serious since the demolition notice, which was VERY specific, was scrawled on a piece of toilet paper in a the girls bathroom.  What was I to think, other than he obviously didn't care about my safety or even if I died?  Of course, his response was that 1) "stay away from the girl's bathrooms around 10:00 am" and 2) "you are very fast and I'm sure you could outrun the explosion"  See what I mean!  So frustrating, since ALL of my other friends said that they were all going to use the "don't you love me" act on their lame parents and I'd be the only one at the bus stop.   For some reason their parents made them go too.  I guess we are all unloved.

Front Yard - Before

Front Yard - After

Back Yard - Before

Back Yard - After

Front Sidewalk - Still Not Fixed!

Your Humble Gardener

1 comment:

  1. I hate to inform you but I believe as though I know more about iOS than both you and your dad. I don't see either of you with applications in the iTunes Store.

    ReplyDelete